The people of ICM possess a passion for living and for giving. And we express those passions both on- and off-the-clock by supporting many local, national, and international causes.
- We support the Union Rescue Mission in Wichita, Kansas which provides help and shelter for the homeless.
- ICM employees support the Salvation Army Angel Tree effort to buy Christmas gifts for families in need.
- We support Wichita Young Life, a program that focuses on introducing adolescents to Christianity and helping them grow in their faith.
- We support WAY-FM, a radio station whose mission is to encourage youth and young adults in their Christian lives.
- We support the local Colwich community in which we are based, including participation in the annual Colwich Heritage Days Festival.
- We sponsor local youth and adult sports teams, many of which have direct ties to ICM employees.
- We actively support several missionary organizations and families around the globe, providing clean water pumps and food shelters.
- We provide workers for the local Habitat for Humanity program, which builds homes for families in need.
- We support Orphans Unlimited, an organization whose primary purpose is to reach the most remote parts of Africa and provide aid to widows and orphans in distress.
- ICM designed and built a cassava-based ethanol plant for CleanStar Mozambique
(a partnership with CleanStar Ventures, Novozymes, ICM and Bank of America) that provides clean-burning fuel to thousands of families in Mozambique. The program teaches local farmers sustainable agriculture methods and provides a cooking fuel that is much safer and cleaner than the expensive and inefficient charcoal that has been used in the past.