50 associates on staff including 30 scientists and Five Ph.D.s. with 200+ years of experience.
It’s no wonder ICM's research and development team leads the biofuels industry in developing game-changing equipment and process technologies. Using their combined knowledge of chemistry and microbiology—not to mention their unique blend of intelligence, intuition, and ingenuity—our team comes to work every day looking for new, creative ways to make ethanol production more efficient and cost effective for our customers.
Here a just some of the research and development initiatives being conducted at our pilot ethanol facility and state-of-the-art research center in St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Cellulosic and Next-Generation Ethanol Development
- Feedstock Handling and Milling
- Product Recovery
- Process-Specific Backset
- Laboratory and Pilot Plant Technology Development
- Plant Performance Consultation
- New Technology Evaluation and Assessment
- New Technology and ICM Process Technology Validation Experience