Plants using ICM technology collectively produce 8.8 billion gallons annually. No other brand serves more ethanol producers in the world. For over 25 years, we have been advancing the biofuel industry while helping farmers and businesses enrich their communities and drive value back into agriculture. Today we offer a range of products and services designed to maximize productivity, diversify revenue and yield valuable feed products.
Provide innovative solutions that sustain agriculture
Advance renewable energy
Develop feed technologies that increase the world’s protein supply
- 108+ethanol plants designed by ICM
- 30+plants retrofitted
- 1/3of the world’s ethanol
- 400dryers designed, built and installed in over 150 plants
- 35+patents granted for innovative technologies
- $4.5B+in total project revenue to-date
- 5,500+projects completed across more than 300 locations
- 70+project execution professionals with an average experience of nearly 12 years
ICM CEO Dave VanderGriend grew up on a farm outside Sheldon, IA, and has made it his mission to help sustain agriculture by finding innovative ways to turn grain into renewable energy, such as ethanol.
The people of ICM possess a passion for living and for giving. And we express those passions both on and off the clock by supporting many local, national and international causes.